Notary Public Services in New Castle, DE
Convenient On-Site Notary Public Monday-Saturday
Finding a Notary Public in New Castle, DE whenever you need one has been a challenge—until now. Our on-site Notary professionals will handle your sensitive documents quickly, accurately and according to legal requirements, so you’ll be secure knowing that “all the T’s were crossed and I’s dotted”. We have a notary available during all of our operating hours, just stop in with your unsigned paperwork!
What you need to know?
- No appointment is needed - Walk in anytime during our operating hours and a notary will be available to assist you.
- Bring Photo Identification - valid, unexpired photo ID includes: drivers license, non-driver state ID, passport, military ID, alien registration card, or tribal identification card.
- Don't Sign or Date anything beforehand - You can fill in any blanks but wait to sign until after you have presented the paperwork to the notary.
- Bring everyone who is required to sign - Delaware law states the signer must appear before the notary personally before the document can be notarized - if you require the notary to come to you locally, give us a call for more information.
- Bring a witness if required - Check you paperwork to see if a witness or multiple witnesses are needed. We can guarentee to have 1 witness available to sign, but if multiple are required, bring a friend!
- Blue or Black Ink - There is no specific color specified for Notary signatures in the state of Delaware, but if the party requesting the document requests a specific color, be sure to let us know.